Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for an Unreal Engine BE Developer to join a team that stylizes brands to life via video games, linear media, and 1st class experiences.
- At least 3+ years of experience with and knowledge of:
- Online Multiplayer Game Design;
- Online Multiplayer Game Development;
- PC, Console, and Mobile Games;
- Expert in Unreal Engine development;
- Expert at C++ and Blueprint programming;
- Deep understanding and appreciation of the role of design thinking;
- Active knowledge and expertise in how games work and the gaming space;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Passion for innovation in gaming and interactive design;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Design and lead implementation of game construction and features based on our executive vision and requirements;
- Define game-play mechanics, player experience, and coordinate with creative and development teams to ensure a quality experience within the appropriate scope;
- Collaborate with the executive team and project manager to define a clear vision for the game design and communicate both the big picture and nuanced details to the appropriate parties;
- Contribute to product roadmaps to meet required deadlines for multiple departments;
- Review and provide feedback of team work to ensure quality, technical specifications, best practices, clear systems, and engaging gameplay.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Game room with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odesa).