Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our IT department in Odesa office.
- Advanced knowledge Desktop of Linux/MAC/Windows operating systems;
- Solid experience in technical support, preferably in other helpdesk department or service center;
- Good knowledge of computer equipment (MFU, routers, switches, PC/Mac etc.);
- Experience in corporate networks support (routers, switches);
- Experience in working with ticketing systems (Redmine, Jira);
- Customer-centric view on delivering service and support;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Pre-Intermediate English skills or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Linux – Debian/Ubuntu/Centos (server, LAMP/LEMP, bash);
- Cloud – AWS, Contabo,Digital Ocean, Google Workspace, Cloudflare;
- Unifi equipment;
- Asterisk – FreePBX;
- Taking ownership of tasks and issues and resolving it depending on user expectations;
- Support of users in remote offices using RDP tools;
- Processing complicated requests, network, hardware, and specific software troubleshooting;
- Workspace preparation for newcomers, setup of workstation environment;
- Maintenance of office IT equipment in proper condition, warehouse management and inventory;
- Collaboration and delegation/escalation of tasks to other departments;
- Knowledge sharing and communication inside and outside the department;
- Remote interaction with IT department colleagues in other branches of the company;
- Participation in the process of purchasing IT equipment: search, approval, ordering and receiving;
- Configuration of server and network architecture by set design.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Game room with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odesa).