Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for a Strong QA Engineer to work on an e-learning platform that has been successfully operating on the market for 12 years and has hundreds of thousands of daily active users. It is an online educational platform that works with US market.
– 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance;
– Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and testing techniques;
– Understanding of Agile/Scrum concepts;
– Experience with Postman;
– Familiarity with Jira;
– Experience with Git;
– Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
– Design, maintain and execute test cases/checklists;
– Collaborate with the team to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness;
– Conducting all types of testing at various stages of the SDLC;
– Providing clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
– Participate in team planning activities;
– Provide impact analysis to measure and control test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions.
– Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
– Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
– Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
– Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
– Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
– Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
– Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
– Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
– Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
– Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
– Newborn and wedding bonuses;
– Game room with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
– Travel and visa assistance for employees;
– Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
– Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
– Yoga lessons;
– Secure bike storage (Odesa).