We’re looking for an experienced Senior PHP Symfony developer to develop and implement innovative eHealth solutions for hospitals.
About Our Customer:
Based in Berlin, Germany, they develop and implement innovative eHealth solutions for hospitals. Due to the solid medium-sized financing and good sales situation, they are independent of short-term interests and have a sustainable position in the hospital market.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in development in total;
- Has been working on the highest PHP version 8.X+;
- Has been working on the highest Symfony version 5.X+;
- Has experience with REST-API;
- Confident use of the Linux shell;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the type of coding client is doing;
- Experience in server administration (Apache, MariaDB) / DevOps;
- Experience in server virtualization (VMware ESXi / Hyper-V);
- Experience in the development of mobile applications.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and work remotely;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Newborn and wedding bonuses.