Intersog is a software construction business with the head office in Chicago, USA, and R&D offices in Europe and North America. Our international team is composed of talented people with various backgrounds, who are focused on delivering engineering excellence and meeting clients’ needs.
We are professional, dynamic, and distinctive. This makes us unique and allows us to grow our talent and deliver client projects. We’re proud of our specialists who enjoy the work they do and truly believe in Intersog’s mission: to make our customers happy through the dedication and professionalism of our team.
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Full-stack Kotlin Developer to join the team developing a service management system with some critical services implemented with Kotlin and React.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, automation engineering;
- Experience with Kotlin and React components;
- Experience with application development using TypeScript/Java/Kotlin/Springboot;
- Experience with backend development using Kotlin/Java based on RESTful endpoints;
- Experience working in agile development environment with strong knowledge in agile development and testing practices;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- Develop high reliability system components;
- Follow software development best practice;
- Effectively communicate with project leaders and Engineering Management regarding the scope and limits of development efforts;
- Communicate and report out the development efforts and technical aspects of projects.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Stretching lessons.